Tuesday, March 04, 2014

India 2014: It's Here!

(You can subscribe to this Blog via email by entering your email information on the right.)

In less than two days I will be on a plane on my way to DFW, where I will catch my flight to Dubai, then on to Hyderabad, in the state of Andhra Pradesh of India. My 11th missions trip to India is here!
In 2007 when I first traveled to India, God captured my heart with the Indian people and since then I find myself desiring to be on Indian soil more and more. However, job, responsibilities, available vacation time, and finances now limit my visits to once a year, but I am grateful for the opportunity.

This year I will once again be partnering with Pastor Daniel Kalyanapu, ministering in and around Kazipet. Then we will be joined by a small team of doctors and nurses and will travel by the Indian railway to points north, ministering in medical camps among the poor, ultimately making our way to the city of Srinagar in Kashmiri Himalayas.

I covet your prayers. That is first and foremost. Also, I invite you to follow my journey daily, as I will be regularly blogging about our trip, and the people, the meetings, and the miracles along the way.

You can easily join my Blog mailing list. Simply type your email address on the top right of this page where it says Receive This Blog By Email. My latest post will arrive in your email inbox.

My wife has a saying about my India mission trips: "When Brad goes to India, God shows off and Brad gets to be a part of it!"

Thanks for following!

If you like this post, you can re-post it, ‘share’ it on your Facebook status, ‘Tweet’ it, or forward it to your friends. Follow me on Twitter @bigcloudmusic if you find me interesting. Subscribe to this Blog if you’d like at the top right of the page.
 

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...