Sunday, March 09, 2014

India #11 - Day 2

A single service, but a powerful time in the presence of the Lord! It is always a privilege when I am asked to speak to the people of Ecclesia Ministries during their main Sunday worship service.

Over 1,200 people, hungry for the Word of God and seeking the Presence of God! That's the makeup of the Sunday morning "crowd". The worship was passionate, the people welcomed me, and after our medical camp team were prayed for (three doctors, one nurse, Pastor Daniel, and me), I was handed the mic to being the message.

Through my interpreter I shared God's formula for peace from II Chronicles 14. It's a wonderful story about God's people pursuing God's heart. Take a minute and read it!

After the message I prayed for people, then had lunch at 2:00. Some counseling with leaders, and packing for our train journey completed my afternoon. We leave at 4:30 for the railway station and an overnight trip to our first medical camp.

Thanks for following!

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...