Wednesday, February 03, 2010

India Calls...Again!

I will be leaving for India on Thursday, partnering with my Senior Pastor for eight days of ministry in Kazipet, Andhra Pradesh. We will be teaching at a Bible Conference, graduating the 11th class of our Bible School there, and preaching at a nightly crusade.

Although this is my seventh trip to India in the last three years, I do not take lightly the responsibility and privilege that I have in participating in what God is already doing among the Indian people. My wife says that when I go to India, "God shows off, and Brad gets to be a part of it."

Please check this Blog regularly, as I will be updating with daily posts (once I am on the ground after two days of traveling). If you are a Facebook member, please 'friend' me (Brad Lewis). Also, if you Twitter, please join the conversation (@bigcloudmusic).

And please leave comments below...

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...