Wednesday, April 28, 2010

India: Day 12

Last evening's crusade service was amazing! Well over 1,000 people packed into the humble field that serves as a courtyard for a school. The atmosphere was exciting as Freddy, Jesher, and the team led the people in worship.

As has been our practice, Pastor Daniel and I shared the preaching responsibilities (complete with three power interruptions!), then for the altar call, Pastor Daniel and I moved among the crowd and laid hands on every person and prayed for them. Wow!

We concluded the meeting, then spent some time in the host pastor's home, and finally arrived back in Kazipet at 12:30 am. It was a long, but great night.

Late this evening I begin the three-hour ride to Hyderabad where I will wait for my flight to Dubai, then onward to the US. These have been great days of ministry in India, and I am privileged to have been a part of what God is doing here. However, I miss my wife and children and am anxious to get back to them.

Until next time, goodbye India!

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...