Tuesday, May 13, 2008

India: May '08 - Day Three

Today is a rest and preparation for travel day. We board the train this evening for a 48 hour trip to Jammu-Kashmir. I haven't traveled on a train since I was six, and that was in the US. I know this will be an experience! For all of you who are wondering, no I will NOT be riding on the top of the train car (as you have seen in pictures of Indian trains)!

(The picture here is from our Sunday evening Crusade meeting. I am praying for some boys who asked for prayer as they continued studies in their schools.)

We are taking a team of 12, including three doctors, a nurse, Pastor Daniel and some of his family, his aforementioned sister and brother-in-law and myself. We will be conducting medical camps in the slums and then will be holding evening crusade meetings.

I don't know when my next post will be, but please check back on Friday to see.

1 comment:

Philip A. Guzman, Esq. said...

Brad:

Keep your "cool" if you can in the hot weather. Great stuff! We are looking forward to your next post.

Phil, Ina, and Matt

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...