Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Energy And Creativity

(Please click and read this personal word from me about my India Mission Trip.)

Energy and Creativity. Not creative energy sources. Not energetic creative ideas. Just Energy and Creativity.

They go hand in hand. Where there is energy, one can usually find creativity. And where there is creativity, one can usually find energy.

The two seem to find themselves inseparable when around me. I am the most creative when I am rested, focused, and with plenty of energy. I find myself gaining energy when I am creating.

On the other side of this, when I am tired I seem to be unable to produce a good idea. (Although when one squeezes its way into my mind, I begin to see my energy level rise...)

Most Creatives will affirm that when they are in their creative zone, time seems to stop, and the ideas are endless. Before they realize it, they are well past the time they began, and they never realized how "late" it became.

So get some rest, get refreshed, and create!

Question: Is there a correlation between Energy and Creativity in your life? Share your thoughts below in 'comments'.

If you like this post, you can re-post, 'share' it on your Facebook status, or forward it to your friends. Follow me on Twitter @bigcloudmusic if you find me interesting. Subscribe to this Blog if you'd like.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...