Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Generations... Again!

(You can receive this Blog via email by entering your address on the right.)

This past week my daughter has been visiting from Maryland. Spending time with her has been great! I miss her wit, her creativity, and her kind heart. She has matured into an incredible young lady.

As usual, whenever I am in charge of directing the worship in our church and my daughter is in town, I invite her to join us in leading. She has an incredible gift in her voice, and she loves to lead worship.

This past Sunday, as I looked across the stage from the keyboard where I was playing, I couldn't help but feel some fatherly pride: There was my "baby girl" standing with the team (which included her mother), and leading the congregation in worship.

I began to reflect on how I had seen her grow in her gifting, and I thought of another Blog post I had written over four years ago: Generations. (Please click and read.)

Question: How do you interact creatively with your GenerationsWhat are your next steps? Share your thoughts below in comments.

If you like this post, you can re-post, 'share' it on your Facebook status, or forward it to your friends. Follow me on Twitter @bigcloudmusic if you find me interesting. Subscribe to this Blog if you'd like.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...