Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Are You Ready For Christmas?

As I was walking from my car into my building this morning, one of my colleagues greeted me with the question, "Are you ready for Christmas?" My response was, "Yes, kind of..."

I began to think: How does one get ready for Christmas? Does that mean all of my shopping done? Does it mean that all of my travel plans have been made? Are all of my decorations up?

Maybe being ready for Christmas simply means making sure my heart is ready to celebrate the birthday of the Savior of the World. If that's the case, I believe I am ready!

Beginning on Sunday, December 13th I will be beginning a "Twelve Days of Christmas" video Blog. For those twelve days, I will be uploading a video-a-day of random Christmas memories that have shaped my life. I invite you to check each day for an update. And please, join the conversation on any of my Blog posts and leave me your comment. I will respond!

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...