Friday, March 28, 2008

The Return To India... Again!

After having been in India already this month (see previous posts at this site), I will be returning in May for a series of crusades to be held in the northern state of Kashmir. My pastor has graciously allowed me the time off to go on this second India missions trip where I will be teaming with Indian Pastor Daniel, with whom we just recently ministered with in Kazipet.

I can truly say that my most recent trip was incredibly fruitful, but I am anticipating with great excitement the trip in May. We will be conducting three and four day crusades in pioneer areas where the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not heard very much. I am in the process now of raising funds for the trip to cover my travel expenses.

God is beginning to do a great thing in India. I said this last year when I returned from my mission trip to the state of Tamil Nadu: I believe that India will be the next place on earth to experience a great move of God. I am still convinced of this. The one billion people who make up the nation of India are in need of the Savior, the One true God.

Find out what the Lord is doing and get in on it! I can't think of a better way to live.

(If you haven't heard my instrumental CD "I'm At Rest", click on the right side of this Blog on the link.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brad,

Great to hear that you're getting back again. From your previous posts India seems to have had a profound effect on you.

I'd love to send to a book that a friend of mine wrote on India and the amazing things that he has seen there too.

Let me know an address to send to and I'll get it to you before you go.

Cheers - Andy
P.S. Thanks again for the CD it's great de-stressing worship!

Brad Lewis said...

Thanks Andy! I sent you my address directly to your e-mail address. I hope things are going well for you. thanks for your encouraging words.

-Brad

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...