Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Don't Pay Attention

Creativity never stops. Sometimes we just don't pay attention to it.

Creativity doesn't leave us. Sometimes we just push it aside.

If you have a mind, you have an imagination. If you have an imagination, you are creative.

Even in the smallest, mundane actions, we exhibit creativity. What should I eat? What should I wear? What should I say?

Asking What if? and Why not? are creative endeavors. So is asking Why?

It's only when we say I don't care that we cease to be creative. But even in not caring we are being creative, because we are tapping into something within us that makes the choice not to care. And by choosing, we are creating a path by which to walk.

Creativity never stops. Sometimes we just don't pay attention to it.

Question: Do you ever feel you stop being creative? Share your thoughts below in comments. 
   
If you like this post, you can re-post, 'share' it on your Facebook status, or forward it to your friends. Follow me on Twitter @bigcloudmusic if you find me interesting. Subscribe to this Blog if you'd like.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...