Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday In Five Cities

I made it to India! I actually got to celebrate my birthday in five different cities: Dubai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi and Lucknow (no parties, just airports). Apples and pretzels rather than cake and ice cream.

Today is Sunday, and I spoke at a church here in Lucknow. Afterwards during the altar call time I was able to lead two people to Christ and see God do some healing. One was an older lady who had just received Christ! Thank you Lord!

After the service I hopped on to the back of a motorcycle and was driven through the streets of Lucknow to catch the tail end of another worship service. (The "biker pastor" is back!)

Later today we leave for the Pastor's Conference which begins tomorrow. It will be a busy week, ministering at the Conference and also meeting with the special "appointments" that are scheduled for me.

More to come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're not getting older, you getting better... better at time zone jumping, better at text-messaging from a moving vehicle, better at...

Philip A. Guzman, Esq. said...

Be well and do good work, Brad.

Phil, Ina and Matt

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...