Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Return To India... Round Three!

I will be traveling on a mission trip to India, leaving on Thursday, October 23rd and returning on Wednesday, November 5th. (I celebrate my 52nd birthday in India this year!)

I will again be preaching in evangelistic crusades and ministering among the poor and sick, especially at a home for crippled children. Plus, I have the privilege of speaking at a Pastor's Conference, with over 3,000 Indian pastors in attendance.

An opportunity has also opened up for me to have an audience with one of the richest and most powerful businessmen in India. He is the largest landowner in India, and upon hearing of my previous trips and the work that I have been involved in, has asked me to meet with him.

Although he is a Hindu, he has a heart for the poor and needy. I am praying that during our conversation, I will be able to share the Gospel with him. I am believing that he will be the first of many in his circle of influence to follow after Christ.

Please check my Blog regluarly. The first half of my trip may provide me with limited internet access, but I will post as often as I can. And let me hear your comments (click below)!

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...