Monday, November 05, 2012

The Post-Election Blues

(You can receive this Blog via email by entering your address on the right.)

(To get the correct "feel" for this song, it must be done as a Blues ditty...)


The election is over, I'm sad to say-
The election is over, I'm sad to say.
The polls are gonna' close soon- - They'll be takin' them away.

Musical riff...

The campaigning is finished, I'm so tired of the ads-
I said the campaigning is finished, and I'm so tired of the ads.
The signs on the side of the road have got to come down- - and that ain't too bad!

Musical riff...

There's no more debatin', they've said all they know-
Oh, there's no more debatin', they've said all they know.
I'm glad there ain't no debatin' no mo'- - I wanna watch the X Factor show.

Musical riff...

We had us a winner, and a loser in tears-
Yeah, we had us a winner, and a loser in tears.
But we shouldn't worry 'cause we'll do it all once again- - in four more years...

Musical outro...

Question: What will you do now that the election is over? Share your thoughts below in comments.

If you like this post, you can re-post, 'share' it on your Facebook status, or forward it to your friends. Follow me on Twitter @bigcloudmusic if you find me interesting. Subscribe to this Blog if you'd like.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...