Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You Have Been Chosen

One of my favorite Bible Guys is Jeremiah. He did pretty cool stuff. He faced a lot of opposition but stayed strong. He showed incredible character. Even his name is cool. Say it out loud: Jeremiah.

One of the reasons I like him so much is found in the 1st chapter of his book in the Bible. It says that God told him, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

God had a plan for Jeremiah, even before he was born. He knew him, set him apart, and appointed him. He was chosen.

I believe that all of us are chosen. God know us, sets us apart, and appoints us. Some people chose their own way. Others fulfill their destiny.

You may think that some people are more chosen than others, looking at skills, talents, giftings, and opportunities. But if we believe that God is the great Creator, then He created all of us (you included) just like He wanted us to be.

So be what God has in mind for you to be. He knew you, He set you apart, and He appointed you. You were chosen!

Question: What are your thoughts about God choosing you? Share your thoughts below in responses.

(If you like this post, please re-post it or Twittter it to your followers. Follow me @Bigcloudmusic on Twitter if you find me interesting.)

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...