Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Big Daddy!

I have been around for a few years. I have seen a few things. But nothing could have prepared me for the majesty and wonder my wife and I saw during our trip to Vancouver and then Alaska. We were very taken back by God's "hugeness".

In all of creation, we see God's mighty hand: in the ocean, in the mountains, in the heavens, in ourselves.

And then to think that in all of God's bigness and in all of the great things that he does, He still has time for me. And for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is simply majestic. Wow! Praise be to the Creator of such wonder.

Anonymous said...

Interesting...

Anonymous said...

God's majesty is indeed everywhere. However, you have shown that the Vancouver must be one of God's real jewels.

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...