India Images

 
103 Year old man at a medical camp... in great health!

Crusade crowd.

 Traditional 1st haircut.

Medical camp inside a humble church building.

Catching the early morning train to Kazipet.

"Garlanding" and "shawling".

I could be a Papa!

Impromptu medical camp at a home.

The plague of flies at a medical camp.

Sunday morning worship at a crusade site.

Nagpur station, one of many on the two-day train journey.

Ordination of local pastors.

Photo op with the altar worker girls (I'm the tall one).

New friends at...I don't know, one of our many stops!

Comments

pag said…
Hi Brad:

Beautiful picture of you with the older man. I love it.

Have a great day!

Back in Durham from Puerto Rico and recovering. It was a great trip.

Phil
Brad Lewis said…
Thanks Phil. He really captured my heart. Long, full life. He was in great health.

-Brad

Popular Posts