Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Coming... India 2018!

This week I confirmed dates with my India contacts, purchased airline tickets, and now things are gaining momentum... In May I am officially traveling to India for 16 days my 16th Mission Trip there!

Since 2007, I have traveled to India from the USA for the sole purpose of investing into the Indian people by providing deep water wells, medical care, workforce skills, medicine, leader training, and Gospel proclamation.

By partnering together with local pastors and leaders, we are able to provide physical and spiritual help to the less fortunate and unreached Indian people.


From large rallies with thousands in attendance where the Gospel is preached, to small villages where free medical camps are conducted and wells are dug, my trips are packed with early morning to late night ministry and service.


The impact of our time of ministry is continued and even multiplied because we always work through the local pastors and leaders who will continue the work in their regions.


This year I will be concentrating my focus of ministry in the northern Indian states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu-Kashmir. I will be partnering with three very influential Indian leaders whom I have worked with for many years.


My wife and I are able to purchase my travel tickets for this trip, but with any endeavor of this size, I am seeking financial support for medicines, in-country travel, and gifts for poor local pastors.

If you would like to help support my 2018 India Mission Trip, click here on the "give" button from the drop-down menu at the top left of this page.

Thank you for your interest, investment, and prayer support... Lead Well!


(There are some things that I cannot publicly post to protect my partners in India, but if you would like more details and specifics of my trip, I invite you to sign-up for my India Mailing List by entering your email address from the drop-down menu at the top left of this page.)



No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...