Friday, September 28, 2007

Creative Help?

Have you ever thought of how you can creatively help someone? I am not referring to painting a picture for a homeless person. What I am suggesting at is this: Some of us may be "artsy", but all of us are creative. We often use that creativity to benefit ourselves, those whom we know, those whom we want to impress, or those whom we want to make money off of.

But what about finding creative ways to help strangers. Or people we don't know who have a need. Again, I am not suggesting that we "create" something for them, but rather we help them in a way that takes them by surprise.

At this point, I am ready to rattle off a list of "you might try...", but I don't want to do that. Rather, I challenge you to start thinking! How can you meet a need? Other than putting a few dollars in someone's cup, what could you do to help?

Any ideas or suggestions?

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...