Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Who Am I?



You may be asking about me, "Who do you think you are that people would want to read what you have to say?" Well, I have wrestled with this question for several months. In fact, the main reason that I have never started a blog is because I continually ask myself this.


Do people really care what I have to say? Or, am I simply concerned about how I might be perceived? If our world is a world of new information, and that rate of new information grows exponentially, do I have anything worthwhile to add?

Well, maybe people really don't care what I have to say. And I guess it doesn't matter how I am perceived. Concerning adding worthwhile thoughts to the overwhelming amount of writings, ideas and musings that are "out there", I have to take what is churning inside of my head, heart and soul and express it. And so, I write.

You may still ask, "Who am I?" I have been created in the image of the Great Creator. I have been given a mind that asks. I have been given a heart that seeks. I have been given a soul that dreams.

So to more clearly answer your question, I am a simple man... just like you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I read this it just hit me how much I miss you and just the way you make beautiful use of the English language in word and in song.

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...