Friday, March 02, 2007

India: Epilogue

If you have kept up with my posts from India, you will agree that I had an incredible trip. I am still overwhelmed with the country, the people and what God allowed me to be a part of.

The travel from Vellore to Chennai to London to the USA took all of 40 hours with layovers and delays. But, at 6:00 pm on Monday, home at last! I did miss my wife and children very much.

I know that my life has been altered by the experiences that I had in India. I also know that being on the front lines of real ministry is a difficult but exhilarating experience. I only hope that the lives of those I came in contact with are different also, because of what the Lord has done for them.

Thanks again for "going with me" on this trip. I am glad you were a part of it.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...