Tuesday, September 30, 2014

India #12: Day 5

One of my life verses is 2 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭2‬: And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.
I was able to personify that verse today as I had the privilege of teaching at the Immanuel's School of the Bible on the Ecclesia Ministries campus. The hungry and eager students literally drank in every word I spoke as I shared the importance of Character, Conviction, and Commitment for those in ministry. Their reception was warm, but their spirits burned with a desire to minister in the unreached regions of India. Oh that we would have that same spirit!

One of the most important things I did on this trip was to spend this afternoon with Pastor Daniel planning and strategizing my next trip to India in April of 2015. We will once again assenble a team of doctors and nurses (this time joined by my brother-in-law Dr. Patrick Kennedy), and travel via the Indian railway by night, and by day conducting medical camps and crusades in the poor and remote villages across India.

Our ultimate destination will be Srinagar in the Kashmiri Himalayas, where will conduct medical camps, and also hold a covert Bible Conference for the many recent Muslim converts to Christianity. 

I have not yet left Indian soil (I am in the airport awaiting my flight home), but I am already looking forward to my next time in India! Thank you for following and supporting me!


If you like this post, you can re-post it, ‘share’ it on your Facebook status, ‘Tweet’ it, or forward it to your friends. Follow me on Twitter @bigcloudmusic if you find me 
interesting. Subscribe to this Blog if you’d like at the top 
right of the page.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...