Saturday, September 27, 2014

India #12: Day 1

After traveling for just under 28 hours I arrived at the Ecclesia Ministries campus at 6 am local time on Saturday. As I watched the dawn slowly transform the Indian countryside as I rode by car from the Hyderabad airport to Kazipet (a three hour trip), reality hit as I once again I found myself in India!

A most welcomed bucket shower, followed by a couple hours of sleep refreshed me enough to take on the day. Also most welcomed was an excellent indian meal prepared by Pastor Daniel Kalyanapu's wife Azuba. It is good to always good to connect with Pastor Daniel and his family, sharing stories and encouragements.

As we ate, Pastor Daniel asked me to bring a word with the 60 faithful who gather every Saturday afternoon for prayer. I brought a brief word on the power of praise from Psalm 138. Hungry hearts seeking the Lord!

This evening we travel about 50 km for a village outreach. I love sharing God's love with the Indian people, and seeing lives changed and encouraged!

Check in tomorrow for more!

If you like this post, you can re-post it, ‘share’ it on your Facebook status, ‘Tweet’ it, or forward it to your friends. Follow me on Twitter @bigcloudmusic if you find me 
interesting. Subscribe to this Blog if you’d like at the top 
right of the page.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...