Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Lifestyle Of Creativity

(You can receive this Blog via email by entering your address on the right.)

Have you ever considered a lifestyle of creativity?

What I mean by that is allowing your creativity to affect everything you do.


I have stated often that I believe everyone is creative. I based statement on the fact that we were all created in the image of the Great Creator, with the emphasis on in the image of.

If we are all creative, then I suggest allowing your creativity to permeate ever area of your life.

Cooking a meal? Don't make the it same way every time. Add some spice and different flavor.

Composing a resume? Present who you are in a way that will make you stand out from the crowd.

Re-arranging the furniture? Don't just follow a Pinterest photo. Go for a layout that works for you.

Creativity doesn't need to be limited to the arts. In fact, the effective use of creativity in everyday life will most likely make you a more effective, more productive, and more expressive person.

I challenge you: Develop a lifestyle of creativity!

Question: What is one area in your normal life where you can be more creative? Share your thoughts below in 'comments'.

If you like this post, you can re-post, 'share' it on your Facebook status, or forward it to your friends. Follow me on Twitter @bigcloudmusic if you find me interesting. Subscribe to this Blog if you'd like.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...