Tuesday, May 08, 2012

India: I Never Look Back

This Thursday I begin my journey to India. This will be the 9th time I will be going there to minister. I will be partnering with Pastor Daniel Kalyanapu, whom I have ministered with for seven of the eight previous times that I have been to this beautiful country.

Let me begin by saying I am grateful for Pastor Charles Schmitt of Immanuel's Church in Silver Spring, Maryland, whom I served with for 10 years before moving to Florida a year ago. Pastor Charles invited me to travel with him to India, and he put a passion in my heart for the Indian people. I have never looked back.

Pensacola, Memphis, Houston, Dubai, and Hyderabad is my air travel itinerary, then by car for three hours to Kazipet, Andhra Pradesh where I will begin speaking a few hours after I arrive.

After a few days of ministering in that area, our team will board the train for a 37 hour trip to Jammu in Kashmir, where we will conduct medical camps during the day, and then crusades in the evening.

We will make our way north by vehicle, conducting medical camps along the way, and ultimately end up in the beautiful city of Srinagar in the Himalayas for more ministry. This region is a very Muslim-dominated area, close to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Srinagar, Jammu, Delhi, Hyderabad, Dubai, Houston, Atlanta, and Pensacola are the stops for my journey home after 17 days.

I encourage you to follow this Blog during these days. I will be updating as often as logistically possible (travel and censorship restrictions might pose a challenge, but my goal is daily).

I ask you to encourage others to follow, to share my posts in your Facebook status, and to forward this link via email. I want you to participate with me on this trip.

Thank you for being a regular reader of Big Cloud Blog. I am honored.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...