Tuesday, May 15, 2012

India 2012: Day 4

I apologize. I was wrong. It wasn't intentional...

I had indicated in previous posts that our train journey from Andhra Pradesh was 37 hours long. I was misinformed. It is actually going to be 44 hours!

I am writing from the train even now. Pastor Daniel has a mobile connection for his laptop, so I'm connected!

Our team of seven began the journey Tuesday evening, boarding the train after a 30 minute ride to the station. We left around 7:00, and I survived the first night.

It's 9:30 am as I write this post, and we are slowing down as we approach a station somewhere in the state of Madhya Pradesh.

I have already connected with a young Muslim man from Srinigar, our eventual destination  We have talked about business, places to visit in Srinigar, import-export, and of course Christianity. Our connection will make the journey much more pleasant. I'm expecting more conversation, and a conversion!

I will update again as the internet permits. Until then, please continue to check my Blog for updates, and 'share', forward, and tweet this link.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...