Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Birthday Wish:

Today is my birthday. Actually, it is a special birthday because today marks a huge milestone in my life: I am now 55 and can take advantage of many of the senior discounts that are offered. To those of you who know me personally, saving money is a big part of my life. Some say I am frugal. Most know I'm just cheap.

As I was meditating early this morning on this passing of yet another year of my life, and the many friends and acquaintances who have wished me a Happy Birthday, I made a resolution: Today I am seeking to make it a special day for everyone else: Those I come into contact with during the normal course of my day.

I am not saying this to bring attention to myself, to elevate myself above others, or to sound holier-than-thou. Rather, I am going to live my life today as (hopefully) I seek to live it on any other day: Encouraging, influencing, and pouring into others.

I am grateful for the celebration of my Birthday, and to those who celebrate it with me. I can only hope that it is actually my life that is being celebrated, and not just one day.

My Birthday Wish: That others may experience life the way it was meant to be lived, and that they may fulfil their destiny!

Question: What would your birthday wish? Share your thoughts below in comments.
 
If you like this post, you can re-post, put it on your Facebook status, or forward it to your friends. Follow me on Twitter @bigcloudmusic if you find me interesting. Subscribe to this Blog if you'd like.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...