Wednesday, June 09, 2010

3 Ideas For Creativity

(You can receive this Blog via email by entering your address on the right.)
A friend of mine sent an email to myself and some colleagues describing his hospital visit to a mutual friend. My friend owns SYZYGY Media, a graphic arts company, and his creativity is evident in everything he does, including the descriptive email mentioned above.

I responded to his email that he ought to be a blogger. His creative gifts could go a long way in his expression of ideas through his writing.

As I thought about this, these ideas surfaced in my mind:

  • Creative people are not limited to one medium of expression
  • Don't be afraid to express yourself creatively in new and perhaps unfamiliar ways
  • New avenues of creativity await those who will step out of the familiar

Question: What is one way you could express yourself this week that is different from your normal medium of expression? What are your next steps? Share your thoughts below in comments.

If you like this post, you can re-post, 'share' it on your Facebook status, or forward it to your friends. Follow me on Twitter @bigcloudmusic if you find me interesting. Subscribe to this Blog if you'd like.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...