Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Off To India...Medical Ministry To Muslims

I will be traveling on a missions trip to India on Wednesday, April 14th. Once again, I will be partnering with Pastor Daniel Kalyanapu of Ecclesia Ministries of India. He has assembled a team of local doctors and nurses who are right now traveling by train to Kashmir in northwest India.

I will be joining them in Kashmir, where we will be conducting medical camps in the remote mountain farming villages. From Kashmir we will take the train to Punjab, where we will again conduct medical camps. We will be holding crusades in the evenings in the larger cities in both regions. In both Kashmir and Punjab, we will be in primarily Muslim areas.

After our ministry there, we will travel about 40 hours via the Indian railway back to Kazipet (Pastor Daniel's home city), to minister in crusades in and around that area.

We took a similar missions trip two years ago, and of all of my trips to India, that was my favorite. I will be the only westerner on the team, but I am becoming more and more indistinguishable!

Please return to this Blog often, as I will be updating daily. I know it will be a great time of ministry. Thanks for following!

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...