Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Big Cloud CD Release!

I don't normally like to use this space to promote my work, but on rare occasions I will do so. (It's been two years since I promoted a CD that I produced.) After all, this Blog is dedicated to Dreams, Passion, and Creativity, so...

I am announcing the release of the newly recorded worship CD "I Delight In You", featuring my wife Elaine. This recording is a collection of 10 original worship songs, written and produced by myself. These songs are already being sung in churches, and this is the first time they are captured on disk.

"I Delight In You" is a group of richly textured songs that express the heart of the believer towards the Father. The lyrics are profound, the worship is intimate, and the vocals are passionate. The songs touch the heart of the believer, while at the same time touch the heart of God.

Here's a lyric sample from the song "Loved": I can feel the embrace of Your presence, and I'm hearing You whisper, "I'm free". I see You on the throne and You're holding a child, and that child is me!

You can click here to hear samples of the songs at my website, Big Cloud Music. Also, you can click here to hear samples of my instrumental worship CD "I'm At Rest".

If you are interested in ordering a copy, you can do so at the listening pages (click links above). The CD will also be available at Immanuel's Church, beginning this Sunday.

Thank you for indulging me!

2 comments:

Be Thou My Vision said...

New Big Cloud CD Release!

Thank you for this update! Hope to buy one soon. Thanks for sharing this again.

Brad Lewis said...

Thanks Andy! It's great to follow what's happening in your life and ministry!

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...