Friday, October 09, 2009

Eager Students, Future Leaders

This morning I spent two hours addressing the students at the Immanuel's School of the Bible - India. They have just returned from their semester break and are beginning their second semester of classes.

I focused on Leadership, and the qualities that make a great leader, reminding them that rather than striving to be a great preacher, teacher, singer, minister, etc., to strive to be a great leader who preaches, teaches, sings or ministers. Leadership is about influencing others to be what God has called them to be.

I will get to address the students again on Monday morning, before we prepare to travel to for a three day crusade in Kadapah, a nine hour train ride away.

This afternoon is free, and I will be exploring the city with Jasher, my faithful translator and guide. Tomorrow we begin our Second Saturday/Second Sunday mini-crusade here in Kazipet and in Hyderabad.

No comments:

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...