Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coming Soon... India 2009!

In less than two weeks I will be leaving once again for India for a couple of weeks of ministry. I will be joining up with my Senior Pastor, Charles Schmitt, who will be traveling to Israel for a week and then on to India.

Please visit this Blog often for regular updates of our trip. Our first day of ministry will be Sunday, March 1st.

Also, visit the Immanuel's Church website beginning next week for a special devotional tracing the journey of Pastor Charles and his team as they "walk where Jesus walked".

India is in my heart. Allow me to share my heart with you through this Blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brad! We're excited for you! It's so awesome to what God is doing all over the world! Blessings! Natalie Evans

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...