Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Leaving For India...

This Saturday, February 10th I leave on a 16 day mission trip to Chennai (Madras), India. It will be my first trip there. I will be teaming with local pastors and we will be conducting crusade meetings in the evenings and will also preach at impromptu gatherings during the day. At other times we will be praying for the sick and feeding the poor.

I will be posting as often as I can during the trip so please check my blog to get updates on how God is moving.

Follow your passion!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Nice page, Brad. I like the black background and the colors you used for text, especially that shade of blue.

Kyle Goen said...

I have been to North India 3 times. Beautiful people, very hospitable, just lost. I will be praying for you, keep us posted. Miss you guys very much.
www.kylegoen.com

Brad Lewis said...

Thanks Kyle. I have been following your trips. Miss you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Brad, I pray that God's hand will be mighty upon you as you minister to these people. Thank you for your obedience!

Anonymous said...

Pastor Brad,

We're praying for you.

Que "EL DIOS TODOPODEROSO" este contigo en todo tu viaje y te de paz y favor.

Anonymous said...

God bless Brad & fam! We'll be praying for you. the Rick & Natalie fam family :)

COVID Wreaks Havoc In India

  The situation in India is bleak, but the Kingdom of God is expanding... I know you have seen news reports of the huge increase of COVID ca...